Jealousy Suspected in Varna Daylight Double Murder
According to eyewitnesses of the broad daylight double murder in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna, the gunman walked calmly to the car and shot the victims inside.
The same eyewitnesses say he was short and wearing eyeglasses, laughed and emptied two magazines into the bodies of a young girl and a young man. The motive is suspected to be jealousy as passerby heart him saying: "You thought you were going to f... my girlfriend."
He has not attempted to escape and has been taken away by the police.
The car has been parked between apartment buildings 41 and 42 on the main "Vladislav Varnenchik" boulevard in the city, near "Grand Mall Varna."
The man has been shot in the head and died on the spot. The girl opened the door of the Renault Scenic and tried to escape, but was gunned down, local media reported Monday.
There were many people in the area at the time of the murders – around 2:30 pm.
There is a large crowd near the scene, but police have cordoned off the vehicle and sealed the area.
- » Teenager Rushed into a Russian School with an Axe and Lit it on Fire (Video)
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead
- » Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad