Man, Woman Shot Dead in Bulgaria’s Varna
A man and a woman were shot dead by an unknown assailant in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna on Monday.
The double murder was committed in broad daylight, at around 2:30 pm local time, according to news agencies.
The victims, who are yet to be identified, were in parked car when the shooted approached them.
Police are now conducting a crime scene investigation.
- » Greek Police Seized Fake EUR 50 Banknotes Possibly Printed in Bulgaria
- » Chief Secretary of Interior: 2 Tonnes of Drugs Seized since January
- » CEPACA Distrains Property of Nesebar Mayor and Chief Architect
- » Trial Against Bulgaria's ex-IntMin Adjourned Again
- » Int'l Police Operation Busts Bulgarian Credit Card Fraud Ring
- » Bulgarians Busted for Heroin Traffic in Greece