Man, Woman Shot Dead in Bulgaria’s Varna
A man and a woman were shot dead by an unknown assailant in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna on Monday.
The double murder was committed in broad daylight, at around 2:30 pm local time, according to news agencies.
The victims, who are yet to be identified, were in parked car when the shooted approached them.
Police are now conducting a crime scene investigation.
- » NW Bulgarian Gangs 'Specialized in People Smuggling'
- » Ex Head of Bulgaria's Medical Military Academy Gets New Indictment
- » Bulgarian National Shortlisted in Europol Advent Calendar
- » ECHR Sentences Bulgaria over Violation of Inmates' Right to Free Speech
- » Bulgarian Defense Ministry Officials under Abeyance Probe
- » Aghan Man Blamed for Bulgarian Flag Desecration to Stay in Custody