Man, Woman Shot Dead in Bulgaria’s Varna
A man and a woman were shot dead by an unknown assailant in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna on Monday.
The double murder was committed in broad daylight, at around 2:30 pm local time, according to news agencies.
The victims, who are yet to be identified, were in parked car when the shooted approached them.
Police are now conducting a crime scene investigation.
- » Man Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Foreign National Finds Dead Body Near Bulgaria's Vidin
- » Czech Shooting ‘Not Terrorist Attack’, Interior Minister Chovanec Says
- » At Least Nine People Killed After Shooting in Czech Republic
- » European Court of Human Rights Rules against Bulgaria in 2 Cases
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 8.7 Kg Heroin in Kosovo-Bound Car