Man, Woman Shot Dead in Bulgaria’s Varna
A man and a woman were shot dead by an unknown assailant in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna on Monday.
The double murder was committed in broad daylight, at around 2:30 pm local time, according to news agencies.
The victims, who are yet to be identified, were in parked car when the shooted approached them.
Police are now conducting a crime scene investigation.
- » Arrested Suspect for the Attacks in Munich Earlier Today
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle
- » A Dog Trader Grows Nearly 300 Animals in an Illegal Kennel
- » The Authorities Seized a Painting by Salvador Dali from Art Smugglers
- » Between 10-15% of Young People in Bulgaria Fall Victims to Human Trafficking
- » Thousands of Textile Products with the Logo of Famous Brands were Detained аt Kapitan Andreevo