Man, Woman Shot Dead in Bulgaria’s Varna
A man and a woman were shot dead by an unknown assailant in the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna on Monday.
The double murder was committed in broad daylight, at around 2:30 pm local time, according to news agencies.
The victims, who are yet to be identified, were in parked car when the shooted approached them.
Police are now conducting a crime scene investigation.
- » Bulgaria’s Prosecuting Authority Starts Probe Over Bribe Claims of Defense Minister
- » Bulgaria Counter-Terrorism Officer Detained at Border with Turkey
- » Bulgarian Midwife Remains in Detention after Severely Wounding Baby
- » Sofia Appellate Court Upholds Judge Chenalova's Release on Bail
- » Attacker of Bulgarian Politician Ahmed Dogan Conclusively Sentenced to 3 1/2 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Detains 17 Illegal Immigrants Near Stara Zagora