Fogs Trouble Drivers Across Bulgaria
Dense fogs have been hampering traffic around Bulgaria over the past several days, and continue into Monday.
The fog is causing reduced visibility in certain parts of the country, and drivers are cautioned to drive slowly and refrain from overtaking.
The visibility is up to 50 meters in the regions of Burgas, Razlog, Koznitsa, Galabets, and Beklemeto, according to a press release of the Ministry of Interior.
About 100 meters is the visibility in the regions of Oryahovo, Yablanitsa, Ihtiman, Muhovo, Pleven, and Silistra.
Several sections on the Trakia highway, around Pazardzhik, are also in fog.
The situation is likely to remain the same overnight.
- » Bulgaria’s Environment Minister to Cut Ribbon on Waste Management System in Vidin
- » Forest Fire Damage in Bulgaria since Jan 2015 Estimated at BGN 10 M
- » Temperatures in Bulgaria to Exceed 40 Degrees as Heat Wave Reaches Its Peak
- » 3-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Southern Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 21 Bulgarian Regions over Dangerous Heat
- » 4-Magnitude Earthquake in Greece Felt in Bulgaria