Fogs Trouble Drivers Across Bulgaria
Dense fogs have been hampering traffic around Bulgaria over the past several days, and continue into Monday.
The fog is causing reduced visibility in certain parts of the country, and drivers are cautioned to drive slowly and refrain from overtaking.
The visibility is up to 50 meters in the regions of Burgas, Razlog, Koznitsa, Galabets, and Beklemeto, according to a press release of the Ministry of Interior.
About 100 meters is the visibility in the regions of Oryahovo, Yablanitsa, Ihtiman, Muhovo, Pleven, and Silistra.
Several sections on the Trakia highway, around Pazardzhik, are also in fog.
The situation is likely to remain the same overnight.
- » Sofia's Waste Treatment Plant – Second Largest in Europe
- » Bulgaria Registers Increased Air Pollution Levels
- » Construction Works on Bulgaria's Beach of Coral Will Be Stopped, Official Says
- » Construction Works at Bulgarian Black Sea Coast Campsite Temporarily Stopped
- » Bulgaria to Allocate EU Funding of BGN 115 M to Fighting Air Pollution in Cities
- » Construction Works along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coastline Cause Turmoil