Ex-Israeli PM Sharon Critical
The condition of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon continues to deteriorate, local and leading international media reported Sunday.
The condition of 85-year-old Sharon is critical, the Israeli radio reported.
According to doctors vital organs of former Prime Minister are failing. The ex-Israeli Premier is suffering multiple organ failure.
He is hospitalized in Tel Hashomer hospital in Tel Aviv. He has been comatose since January 4, 2006, when he suffered a brain hemorrhage.
Sharon is a retired general, who served as Israel's 11th Prime Minister. In 2013, MRI tests showed "robust activity" in his brain in response to pictures of his family and recordings of his son's voice.
- » NATO to Strengthen Baltic Region Defense with Air, Naval Forces
- » Dozens of States Sign Nuclear Weapons Ban Treaty at UN
- » Trump Threatens To ‘Totally Destroy’ North Korea
- » EU Strengthens its Syria Crisis Response Through Additional Funding to UNICEF
- » New Мeasures to Scale up EU Cybersecurity
- » Authorities Evacuated Liverpool Street Underground Station in London