Ex-Israeli PM Sharon Critical
The condition of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon continues to deteriorate, local and leading international media reported Sunday.
The condition of 85-year-old Sharon is critical, the Israeli radio reported.
According to doctors vital organs of former Prime Minister are failing. The ex-Israeli Premier is suffering multiple organ failure.
He is hospitalized in Tel Hashomer hospital in Tel Aviv. He has been comatose since January 4, 2006, when he suffered a brain hemorrhage.
Sharon is a retired general, who served as Israel's 11th Prime Minister. In 2013, MRI tests showed "robust activity" in his brain in response to pictures of his family and recordings of his son's voice.
- » Turkish President Erdogan Calls on all Muslims to 'Protect' Jerusalem
- » IOM: 120 018 Migrants and Refugees Arrived in Europe Since the Beginning of 2017
- » Polish President Signs Bill Giving Justice Minister Power to Hire Court Heads
- » Experimental Vaccine Against HIV has Promising Results
- » French Police Arrested 150 Migrants at Cannes Station
- » The World’s First Crewless Ship will Launch Next Year