Ex-Israeli PM Sharon Critical
The condition of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon continues to deteriorate, local and leading international media reported Sunday.
The condition of 85-year-old Sharon is critical, the Israeli radio reported.
According to doctors vital organs of former Prime Minister are failing. The ex-Israeli Premier is suffering multiple organ failure.
He is hospitalized in Tel Hashomer hospital in Tel Aviv. He has been comatose since January 4, 2006, when he suffered a brain hemorrhage.
Sharon is a retired general, who served as Israel's 11th Prime Minister. In 2013, MRI tests showed "robust activity" in his brain in response to pictures of his family and recordings of his son's voice.
- » Hungary Mulls Unprecedented Internet Tax
- » European Union to Boost Ebola Research with EUR 24.4M
- » Sweden Ends Search for Suspected Submarine
- » Doctor Back from Africa Tests Positive for Ebola at New York Hospital
- » Ottawa Shooting Suspect Identified as Canadian Islamic Convert Michael Zehaf-Bibeau
- » US Air Strikes Help Iraq Repel IS Offensive on Mosul Dam