Ex-Israeli PM Sharon Critical
The condition of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon continues to deteriorate, local and leading international media reported Sunday.
The condition of 85-year-old Sharon is critical, the Israeli radio reported.
According to doctors vital organs of former Prime Minister are failing. The ex-Israeli Premier is suffering multiple organ failure.
He is hospitalized in Tel Hashomer hospital in Tel Aviv. He has been comatose since January 4, 2006, when he suffered a brain hemorrhage.
Sharon is a retired general, who served as Israel's 11th Prime Minister. In 2013, MRI tests showed "robust activity" in his brain in response to pictures of his family and recordings of his son's voice.
- » Iraq Starts Airstrikes on IS with Help from New Intelligence Data Centre
- » Moldova Joins EU’s CESEC Gas Connectivity Initiative
- » Two Mines Fall on Site of Russian Embassy Compound in Damascus, No One Injured
- » MH17 Hit by Russian-Made Buk Missile - Dutch Report
- » Israel Attacks Leave at Least 2 Dead, Many Wounded
- » EU Ready to Temporarily Lift Belarus Sanctions