Ex-Israeli PM Sharon Critical
The condition of former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon continues to deteriorate, local and leading international media reported Sunday.
The condition of 85-year-old Sharon is critical, the Israeli radio reported.
According to doctors vital organs of former Prime Minister are failing. The ex-Israeli Premier is suffering multiple organ failure.
He is hospitalized in Tel Hashomer hospital in Tel Aviv. He has been comatose since January 4, 2006, when he suffered a brain hemorrhage.
Sharon is a retired general, who served as Israel's 11th Prime Minister. In 2013, MRI tests showed "robust activity" in his brain in response to pictures of his family and recordings of his son's voice.
- » Greece Returns 10 Migrants to Turkey Under EU Deal
- » At Least 14 Schoolchildren Injured as Bus Overturns in Northern Greece
- » Manchester attack: Police Fear Salman Abedi Could have Made a Second Bomb
- » Armed Police Patrol British Trains for First Time Due to Manchester Attack
- » Trump Meets EU Chiefs in Brussels
- » Manchester Attack: Sister of Bomber Said He Wanted 'Revenge' for Injustice