Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.9 points on the Richter scale has been registered in southwestern Bulgaria Sunday.
According to the European Seismology Center, the quake had an epicenter with a depth of 2 km. The epicenter is located 2 km east of the town of Gotse Delchev, 74 km southeast of the city of Blagoevgrad and 130 km south from the capital Sofia.
The tremor was registered at 6:51 am.
There are no reports of casualties or material damage.
- » The Weather Today Will be Sunny With Temperatures Between 25°C and 30°C
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Until 17:00h on April 27, Transit Through the Vitinya Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Is Stopped
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » The Temperatures Go Up