Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.9 points on the Richter scale has been registered in southwestern Bulgaria Sunday.
According to the European Seismology Center, the quake had an epicenter with a depth of 2 km. The epicenter is located 2 km east of the town of Gotse Delchev, 74 km southeast of the city of Blagoevgrad and 130 km south from the capital Sofia.
The tremor was registered at 6:51 am.
There are no reports of casualties or material damage.
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C
- » The Eco Minster Re-launched the Idea of Banning Coal with Sulfur and Ash
- » The Storm Ophelia Passed through Scotland and North England