Schumacher Remains Critical as Helmet Camera Examined
Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher remains "critical but stable" in hospital after an skiing accident.
On Saturday, Schumacher’s manager, Sabine Kehm, refuted a statement made by former F1 driver Phillippe Strieff who claimed that the life of the seven-time champion was no longer in danger.
Kehm noted that "any information not ... from doctors treating him or from his management must be treated as invalid and pure speculation."
Meanwhile, investigators in France are examining a camera which had been fixed to Schumacher’s ski helmet, according to media reports.
Authorities are hoping the device may reveal clues about the circumstances of his skiing accident in the French Alps.
The most successful F1 driver in history is in a medically induced coma after suffering head injuries during a fall in the resort of Meribel last Sunday.
- » Turkey Demands EU Fulfil Its Promise for Visa-Free Regime by End of 2016
- » Turkey's State of Emergency Should Be Extended - Security Body
- » Vice President Georgieva To Leave EC for 1 Month
- » 5.4-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Rhodes Island
- » Turkey Fires 87 Secret Service Employees
- » Slovakian PM Fico: Asylum Seekers Quotas Are Politically Exhausted