Schumacher Remains Critical as Helmet Camera Examined
Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher remains "critical but stable" in hospital after an skiing accident.
On Saturday, Schumacher’s manager, Sabine Kehm, refuted a statement made by former F1 driver Phillippe Strieff who claimed that the life of the seven-time champion was no longer in danger.
Kehm noted that "any information not ... from doctors treating him or from his management must be treated as invalid and pure speculation."
Meanwhile, investigators in France are examining a camera which had been fixed to Schumacher’s ski helmet, according to media reports.
Authorities are hoping the device may reveal clues about the circumstances of his skiing accident in the French Alps.
The most successful F1 driver in history is in a medically induced coma after suffering head injuries during a fall in the resort of Meribel last Sunday.
- » Greece Said to Be Seeking Gas Price Cut, Lifting of Food Ban from Russia
- » British Parliament Dissolved as Election Campaign Begins
- » Romanian President Appoints New Finance Minister
- » Iran Nuclear Program Talks in Switzerland Intensify
- » Former Israeli PM Convicted in Corruption Retrial
- » Investigation Isolates DNA from 78 Victims of Germanwings Plane Crash