Schumacher Remains Critical as Helmet Camera Examined
Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher remains "critical but stable" in hospital after an skiing accident.
On Saturday, Schumacher’s manager, Sabine Kehm, refuted a statement made by former F1 driver Phillippe Strieff who claimed that the life of the seven-time champion was no longer in danger.
Kehm noted that "any information not ... from doctors treating him or from his management must be treated as invalid and pure speculation."
Meanwhile, investigators in France are examining a camera which had been fixed to Schumacher’s ski helmet, according to media reports.
Authorities are hoping the device may reveal clues about the circumstances of his skiing accident in the French Alps.
The most successful F1 driver in history is in a medically induced coma after suffering head injuries during a fall in the resort of Meribel last Sunday.
- » Trial Starts in Turkey Against 47 People Accused of Attempting To Kill Erdogan
- » EU Grants EUR 18 M in Humanitarian Aid for Ukraine
- » New Ceasefire Agreement To Enter Into Force in Ukraine
- » Bulgaria Pays EUR 1 M for Court of Human Rights Verdicts
- » Putin Allows Recognition of Passports from Donetsk, Luhansk 'Republics'
- » Schulz Overtakes on Merkel in Chancellor Race by Big Margin - Poll