Schumacher Remains Critical as Helmet Camera Examined
Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher remains "critical but stable" in hospital after an skiing accident.
On Saturday, Schumacher’s manager, Sabine Kehm, refuted a statement made by former F1 driver Phillippe Strieff who claimed that the life of the seven-time champion was no longer in danger.
Kehm noted that "any information not ... from doctors treating him or from his management must be treated as invalid and pure speculation."
Meanwhile, investigators in France are examining a camera which had been fixed to Schumacher’s ski helmet, according to media reports.
Authorities are hoping the device may reveal clues about the circumstances of his skiing accident in the French Alps.
The most successful F1 driver in history is in a medically induced coma after suffering head injuries during a fall in the resort of Meribel last Sunday.
- » Armed Men Reportedly Take Hostages in Northern French Town
- » One Russian Marine Killed During Search for Pilots of Downed Su-24 in Syria
- » NATO Urges Restraint after Downing of Russian Warplane by Turkey
- » Turkey to Take ‘All Kinds of Measures’ to Defend Borders, PM Davutoglu Says
- » Russia Protests to Turkey over Downing of Su-24 Warplane
- » Sergei Lavrov Cancels Turkey Visit after Downing of Russian Warplane