Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Bulgaria's Stiliyan Petrov to Join Aston Villa for Pre-season Training
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Undergoes Successful Spine Surgery
- » Bulgarian Olympic Medalist Will Not Box at Rio Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Athlete Has Reportedly Come Out of Coma
- » Kubrat Pulev to Box Mariusz Wach in Sofia in Autumn
- » Three Teams to Represent Bulgaria in Europa League Qualifiers