Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Stoichkov Donates Ballon d'Or, Golden Shoe Replicas to CSKA Sofia Museum
- » Bulgaria's CSKA, Levski Have Last Chance to Repay Debts, Secure Licences
- » John Isner Beats Grigor Dimitrov 7-6 6-2 in Miami Masters
- » Bulgarian Declared Best Libero as Zenit Wins Volleyball Champions League
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria Repeats Its World Cup 2014 Qualification Performance Against Italy