Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats David Goffin, Reaches US Open 4th Round
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets To Face Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bazel
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scores US Open 1st Round Win against American Ryan Harrison
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Starts US Open With Victory
- » Boxing Match Kubrat Pulev – Wladimir Klitschko Is Postponed