Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Bulgaria to Host ATP 250 Tournament in Sofia in February 2016
- » Sofia City Court Upholds Insolvency of CSKA Football Club
- » Bulgaria Drops Ten Positions to 78th Place in FIFA Ranking
- » Bulgarian Becomes First Vegan to Ascend Eighth Highest Peak in World
- » Boyan Petrov Becomes First Bulgarian to Ascend Eighth Highest Peak in World
- » Bulgaria's Ivelin Popov Voted Best Player in Russian Premier League for September