Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Bulgaria Sends at Least 19 Athletes in the Olympic Games PyongChang `18
- » Official: Manchester United and Arsenal Announced the Swap Deal of Stars
- » Grigor Dimitrov Eliminated at 1/4-final from the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov will Go Out for the Quarterfinals at the Australian Open on Tuesday
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00