Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Barcelona is Suing Neymar for EUR 8.5 Million, the Footballer Files Countersuit
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Now Officially a Player of Kerala Blasters in India
- » Pulev and Joshua Came to an Agreement for the Date and Place of the Match
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Under No.7 at the US Open
- » "Ludogorets" Will Host the Matches of Europa League in Razgrad
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins His 1st Masters 1000 Tite in the Finals in Cincinnati