Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Ousted from Second Round in Madrid
- » Bulgaria’s Stamenova Keeps Champion’s Title in Women’s 200m Euro Single Canoe Race
- » Grigor Dimitrov Loses Chance to Face Federer at Istanbul Open Final
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Istanbul Semifinals
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Moves Closer to WTA's Top 100
- » World Football Elite Expected to Gather in Sofia in June