Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Seven Medals for Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics in Tashkent
- » Bulgaria's Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Wins Silver Medal in Tashkent
- » Madrid Derby In The Semifinals Of the Champions League
- » Grigor Dimitrov With 4th Following Loss
- » Bulgaria Ranks 2nd in World Ice Hockey Championship Division III
- » Grigor Dimitrov With Poor Start of Red Court Season