Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Bulgaria's New Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble Scoops 1st Title
- » March Honouring Pro-Nazi General Held Despite Sofia Mayor Ban
- » Goffin Defeats Dimitrov in Rotterdam, Ending His Series of Victories
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov to Face Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam