Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Ina Ananieva: All we do, we do it for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Receives Warm Welcome at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgarian rhythmic Gymnastics Captain: We played like lions
- » Bulgaria with Bronze Medal after Impressive Performance in Rio Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Dimitrov defeated by Cilic at Cincinnati Masters