Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Bulgarian Football Union Approves Ivaylo Petev Unanimously
- » Ivaylo Petev 'to Become' Coach of Bulgaria's Men National Football Team
- » Bulgaria IntMin Continues Investigation of Alleged Football Match Fixing
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Defeated by Real Madrid 0:4
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Losing to Real Madrid 0:2 in 1st Half
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Travels to Madrid in Search of a Miracle