Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Third Round of Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria to Have Nine Representatives in UEFA Committees
- » Bulgaria's Rising Basketball Star Vezenkov Reportedly Joins Barcelona
- » Bulgaria's Beroe Wins, Litex Draws in First Qualifying Round of Europa League
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Captain of Romanian Football Champion
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds to Third Round of Wimbledon