Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Nominated For Sportsmanship Award
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Quarterfinals in Moscow
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For Quarter Finals Of If Stockholm Open
- » Boxer Kubrat Pulev Feeling Stronger As Match with Wladimir Klitschko Postoponed