Udinese Once Again Linked with Bulgarian Talent
Italian side Udinese are still seeking to sign one of Bulgaria’s brightest talents, 17-year-old attacking midfielder Antonio Vutov.
Udinese are willing to pay EUR 500 000 for the Levski Sofia youngster, according to Bulgarian sports news website Gong.bg.
The Italian club first attempted to sign Vutov by offering him a contract in the summer of 2013 – but he decided to commit his future to The Blues.
Despite his tender age, Bulgarian U19 international is already a first-team regular at Levski, playing 23 games and scoring 3 goals this season.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Seeks Recovery at Madrid Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Vows to Get Over Defeat at Istanbul Final
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Schwartzman at ATP Istanbul Final
- » Vegan Mountaineer Skatov Also Ascends Annapurna
- » Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Climbs World's Deadliest Peak
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov Reaches ATP Istanbul Final