US Northeast Braces for Major Storm
A major winter storm is gathering in the northeast of the United States, moving in from the Midwest.
The strom brought high winds, Arctic temperatures and the first major snowfall for the winter season to the Midwest, reports the Voice of America.
Warnings for ice were announced for large parts of New England Thursday night and Friday.
A 35 cm snow cover with winds close to some 80 km/h are expected for the Boston area.
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C