US Northeast Braces for Major Storm
A major winter storm is gathering in the northeast of the United States, moving in from the Midwest.
The strom brought high winds, Arctic temperatures and the first major snowfall for the winter season to the Midwest, reports the Voice of America.
Warnings for ice were announced for large parts of New England Thursday night and Friday.
A 35 cm snow cover with winds close to some 80 km/h are expected for the Boston area.
- » Abundant Rainfall Causes Flooding in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
- » Earthquake near Sandanski Jolts Southwestern Bulgaria
- » Heavy Rains, Thunderstorms Expected in Western Bulgaria on Friday
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Issues Rain, Thunderstorm Warning
- » Divers Get 1 T of Waste Out of Waters Near St Anastasia Island
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Northwest Due to Overflowing Dams