US Northeast Braces for Major Storm
A major winter storm is gathering in the northeast of the United States, moving in from the Midwest.
The strom brought high winds, Arctic temperatures and the first major snowfall for the winter season to the Midwest, reports the Voice of America.
Warnings for ice were announced for large parts of New England Thursday night and Friday.
A 35 cm snow cover with winds close to some 80 km/h are expected for the Boston area.
- » Bulgaria MPs Revoke Beach Camping Ban in 2nd Reading
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Wind Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Yellow in Northern Bulgaria over Gale-Force Winds
- » Bulgaria's MPs Revoke Ban on Beach Camping
- » Lukoil Bulgaria Refinery to Get Fined over Air Pollution
- » Bulgaria Warns of Intensive Rainfall in Southern Regions on Thursday