US Northeast Braces for Major Storm
A major winter storm is gathering in the northeast of the United States, moving in from the Midwest.
The strom brought high winds, Arctic temperatures and the first major snowfall for the winter season to the Midwest, reports the Voice of America.
Warnings for ice were announced for large parts of New England Thursday night and Friday.
A 35 cm snow cover with winds close to some 80 km/h are expected for the Boston area.
- » EU Greenhouse Gas Emissions Dropped by Almost 2% in 2013
- » Thousands Suffer Power Cuts, Blackouts After Bulgaria's First Snow
- » Bulgaria’s Burgas Calls Off State of Emergency after Weekend of Heavy Rain
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains