Bulgarian Footballer Nedelev Leaves for Mainz
Midfielder Todor Nedelev, part of the Bulgarian national football team, left Bulgaria Thursday for his new side, Germany's Mainz 05.
"I am ready - I made myself at home with the thought that I will be playing in Germany. I am still not that good with the language, but I am certain I will learn it with time," said Nedelev at the Sofia International Airport, as reported by TV7.
"I want to give everything I have. I will put in all my efforts and will be attentive. I think that the best football is being played in Germany, this is the strongest championship in the world," added he.
20-year-old Nedelev also revealed his looking forward in particular to playing against Borussia Dortmund, a favorite team of his.
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
- » Bulgaria Beats Belarus 2:1 in Friendly Match
- » Bulgarian Stoichkov Enters Daily Mail ‘Top 100 World Cup Heroes’
- » Bulgarian Balakov in Pole Position to Take Over Stuttgart