Bulgaria's Pamporovo Registers 30% Growth of Tourist Influx
30% more tourists have visited Bulgarian ski resort Pamporovo since the start of the 2013-14 winter season, compared to the same period a year ago.
According to the number of early reservations, the high rate of visits will be maintained for the rest of the season, reports the Bulgarian National Radio.
Since the start of the season, 60% of customers in the winter resort, located in Bulgaria's Rhodope Mountains, are Bulgarian nationals.
In spite of the high temperatures and the relatively low amounts of snows, ski tracks have been covered with artificial snow and are usable.
- » Bulgaria's Northern Coast Preferred by Romanians on Easter
- » Bulgarians To Spend BGN 300 M on Easter Travels
- » Turkish Airlines Launches Direct Flights Varna – Istanbul
- » 500,000 Bulgarians to Travel During Easter Holidays
- » Bulgaria Is Romanian Tourists' All Inclusive Paradise
- » Climate Change Poses Threat to Ski Tourism in Bulgaria - Report