Bulgaria's Pamporovo Registers 30% Growth of Tourist Influx
30% more tourists have visited Bulgarian ski resort Pamporovo since the start of the 2013-14 winter season, compared to the same period a year ago.
According to the number of early reservations, the high rate of visits will be maintained for the rest of the season, reports the Bulgarian National Radio.
Since the start of the season, 60% of customers in the winter resort, located in Bulgaria's Rhodope Mountains, are Bulgarian nationals.
In spite of the high temperatures and the relatively low amounts of snows, ski tracks have been covered with artificial snow and are usable.
- » Bulgaria Mulls Participation in Tourist Exhibition in Ukraine
- » London and Rome Lure Bulgarian Tourists for Easter
- » Bulgaria To Launch Tourism Campaign in Germany
- » 6000 Austrian Pensioners To Go On Vacation In Bulgaria's Sunny Beach
- » Bulgaria's Burgas Seaport To Become Hub for Cruise Ships
- » Turkish Airlines Launches Direct Flight Varna-Istanbul in May