CEZ Bulgaria Jan Invoices to Cover 2 Periods
Bulgaria's household customers of power distributor CEZ will receive invoices for January containing data for two periods.
The first reported period will be until to 30 December 2013, the second will be after the State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (DKEVR) cut down the end-price of electricity for household customers of CEZ.
The new daytime tariff excluding VAT is BGN 0.14949 / KWh, and the nighttime tariff excluding VAT – BGN 0.08508 / KWh. As of 30 December, 2013 the daytime rate for customers of CEZ was reduced by 0.90%, and the nighttime rate - by 10.04%.
"The presented data in the January electricity bills – before and after the decision of DKEVR, is introduced in order to reflect correctly the electricity consumption of each customer before and after the price cuts. The February invoices will be entirely consistent with the new energy prices," Zornitsa Genova, Regulations Director at CEZ, announced, quoted by Bulgarian Focus News Agency.
As a result of the latest decision of DKEVR, the price of electricity was cut for the third time in 2013.
- » Russian Energy Minister: We Will Proceed with South Stream
- » Bulgaria Will Fight for South Stream Gas Pipeline – Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Gas Supply Disruptions Not Ruled Out
- » Turkey to Allow South Stream Passage "if Russia Requests It"
- » South Stream-Bulgaria: Work on Local Pipeline Section Continues
- » Chevron to Explore a Fifth Romanian Location for Shale Gas