CEZ Bulgaria Jan Invoices to Cover 2 Periods
Bulgaria's household customers of power distributor CEZ will receive invoices for January containing data for two periods.
The first reported period will be until to 30 December 2013, the second will be after the State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (DKEVR) cut down the end-price of electricity for household customers of CEZ.
The new daytime tariff excluding VAT is BGN 0.14949 / KWh, and the nighttime tariff excluding VAT – BGN 0.08508 / KWh. As of 30 December, 2013 the daytime rate for customers of CEZ was reduced by 0.90%, and the nighttime rate - by 10.04%.
"The presented data in the January electricity bills – before and after the decision of DKEVR, is introduced in order to reflect correctly the electricity consumption of each customer before and after the price cuts. The February invoices will be entirely consistent with the new energy prices," Zornitsa Genova, Regulations Director at CEZ, announced, quoted by Bulgarian Focus News Agency.
As a result of the latest decision of DKEVR, the price of electricity was cut for the third time in 2013.
- » Ex Bulgarian President: Bulgaria Must Oppose South Stream Suspension
- » Possible Gas Reserves at Bulgaria's Khan Asparuh Block at 100 bcm
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Pledges to Implement South Stream Project
- » Debts of Bulgaria's NEK Grew by a Quarter in 2013
- » Bulgarian FM Downplays EP's South Stream Resolution
- » Gazprom to Buy 50% of Shares in South Stream Transport