Bulgarian Foreign Minister Expresses Condolences to Russia
Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin has condemned the terrorist attacks in Volgograd.
“The particular brutality of these terrorist acts, carried out right before New Year’s and the holiest day of Christmas in Russia triggers anger, outrage, and sympathy with the tragedy”, wrote Vigenin in a telegram to his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov.
The Bulgarian Foreign Minister stressed the importance of bringing those that stand behind the attacks to justice.
Vigenin, however, is positive that terrorism will not mar the upcoming Winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
- » Ukrainian Envoy to Bulgaria: Cuting Gas Supplies in No One's Interest
- » Bulgaria's President Plevneliev to Visit Qatar
- » UAE Lifts Visas for Bulgaria and 12 Other EU Member States
- » FM Vigenin: Bulgaria Supports Ukraine's Independence
- » FM Vigenin to Visit Kiev, Discuss Bulgarian Minority Rights
- » Russian Envoy to Bulgaria Backs Peaceful Resolution of Ukraine Crisis