Bulgarian Foreign Minister Expresses Condolences to Russia
Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin has condemned the terrorist attacks in Volgograd.
“The particular brutality of these terrorist acts, carried out right before New Year’s and the holiest day of Christmas in Russia triggers anger, outrage, and sympathy with the tragedy”, wrote Vigenin in a telegram to his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov.
The Bulgarian Foreign Minister stressed the importance of bringing those that stand behind the attacks to justice.
Vigenin, however, is positive that terrorism will not mar the upcoming Winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
- » Ukraine, EU, Russia, US Strike Deal in Geneva
- » Ukraine, EU, Russia, US to Meet in Geneva
- » Bulgaria's President Accuses Russia of Destabilizing Ukraine
- » EU Approves EUR 1 B Aid Package to Ukraine
- » Ex-FM Solomon Passy: Bulgaria Is Only a Trojan Pawn of Russia
- » UNSC Fails to Agree on Ukraine amid Renewed Clashes