Bulgarian Foreign Minister Expresses Condolences to Russia
Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin has condemned the terrorist attacks in Volgograd.
“The particular brutality of these terrorist acts, carried out right before New Year’s and the holiest day of Christmas in Russia triggers anger, outrage, and sympathy with the tragedy”, wrote Vigenin in a telegram to his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov.
The Bulgarian Foreign Minister stressed the importance of bringing those that stand behind the attacks to justice.
Vigenin, however, is positive that terrorism will not mar the upcoming Winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
- » Boyko Borisov Vows Direct Flight Sofia-United Arab Emirates in 2015
- » Hamas, Fatah 'to Form Unity Government'
- » Atanas Paparizov Elected Head of Bulgaria's Permanent Mission to WTO
- » Bulgaria's President to Attend Double Canonization at the Vatican
- » President Plevneliev, Vice-President Biden Discuss Ukraine
- » Ukraine, EU, Russia, US Strike Deal in Geneva