Five Russian Terrorists Taken Out
Five suspected terrorist have been killed in Russia’s North Caucus republics of Kabardino-Balkaria and Dagestan.
Three men were killed in the Chegem district of Kabardino-Balkaria and two more in nearby Dagestan, revealed ITAR-TASS.
“According to available reports, they were on the federal wanted list, including their warlord. To destabilize the situation in the republic, the bandits were preparing acts of sabotage and terror during the New Year and Christmas holidays”, the National Anti-Terrorism Committee’s information center stated.
The suspected militants were accused of carrying out a series of crimes, including the murders of two Russian police officers earlier this month.
- » South Korean Ferry Death Toll Tops 150
- » Lavrov Warns Russia Could Act in Ukraine as It Did in Georgia
- » Possible Malaysian Plane Debris Found in Australia
- » Ukraine's 'Anti-Terrorist' Operation Continues
- » Crimean Tatar Leader Barred from Entering Russia
- » Russia Bans Military and Police from Traveling Abroad