Five Russian Terrorists Taken Out
Five suspected terrorist have been killed in Russia’s North Caucus republics of Kabardino-Balkaria and Dagestan.
Three men were killed in the Chegem district of Kabardino-Balkaria and two more in nearby Dagestan, revealed ITAR-TASS.
“According to available reports, they were on the federal wanted list, including their warlord. To destabilize the situation in the republic, the bandits were preparing acts of sabotage and terror during the New Year and Christmas holidays”, the National Anti-Terrorism Committee’s information center stated.
The suspected militants were accused of carrying out a series of crimes, including the murders of two Russian police officers earlier this month.
- » Government, Opposition in Venezuela Mark Progress in Talks
- » NATO to React "Immediately" on Ukrainian Crisis
- » South Korean Ferry Death Toll Climbs to 4, Many Missing
- » Putin, Lavrov Warn Against Use of Army in Eastern Ukraine
- » Serbia's Vucic Offers Socialists to Enter Coalition
- » Estonia Calls for More NATO Presence