Death Toll in Volgograd Explosion Reaches 15
The death toll from Monday morning’s explosion on a trolleybus in Volgograd has reached 15.
“Twelve people died at the blast site, two people died on the way to the hospital, one more person died at the hospital,” a source in the city medical services told ITAR-TASS.
There are 27 people in hospital being treated for various injuries.
The explosion, believed to be caused by a suicide bomber, is the 2nd straight in the city, following a blast at a train station on Sunday, which killed 17.
In October, a female suicide bomber blew herself up on a bus in Volgograd, killing 6.
- » Putin Warns Russians Internet Is 'CIA Project'
- » Kosovo Extends EULEX Mission, Creates War Crimes Court
- » Serbian Parliament 'Complete', Govt to Be Announced Saturday
- » Deaths Reported in Ukraine's Slaviansk Operation
- » No Breakthrough in US-Japan Trade Deal
- » Afghan Hospital Guard Kills 3 American Medics