New Deadly Bomb Hits Volgograd, at Least 10 Killed on Trolleybus
At least 10 people have been killed and 10 others hurt in a suspected terrorist attack on a trolleybus in the Russian city of Volgograd, officials say.
The blast comes a day after 17 people died in a suicide bombing at the central station in the city.
Security has been tightened at railway stations and airports across Russia.
EXPECT MORE DETAILS
- » Ukrainian Parliament Recommends Resumption Of Mandatory Conscription
- » Putin Admits “Little Green Men” in Crimea Were Russian Troops
- » Two Thirds of Rebel Fighters In Syria Are European Citizens
- » Putin Considers Ukrainians, Russians 'Same People'
- » Separatists Reportedly Ordered Donetsk Jews to Register Or Be Deported
- » Presidential Elections Under Way in Algeria