New Deadly Bomb Hits Volgograd, at Least 10 Killed on Trolleybus
At least 10 people have been killed and 10 others hurt in a suspected terrorist attack on a trolleybus in the Russian city of Volgograd, officials say.
The blast comes a day after 17 people died in a suicide bombing at the central station in the city.
Security has been tightened at railway stations and airports across Russia.
EXPECT MORE DETAILS
- » South Korean Ferry Death Toll Tops 150
- » Lavrov Warns Russia Could Act in Ukraine as It Did in Georgia
- » Possible Malaysian Plane Debris Found in Australia
- » Ukraine's 'Anti-Terrorist' Operation Continues
- » Crimean Tatar Leader Barred from Entering Russia
- » Russia Bans Military and Police from Traveling Abroad