Unexploded Grenade Found in Volgograd Station
Russian police have found an unexploded grenade at the scene of Volgograd’s train station terrorist attack on Sunday.
“When specialists were examining the site of the blast, they found an unexploded F-1 grenade, which was rendered harmless”, said Investigations Committee spokesman Vladimir Markin, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
Earlier it was revealed that the bomb used by the Volgograd suicide bomber was equivalent to at least 10 kg of TNT. The explosive core was covered with metal fragments to make the bomb more deadly.
So far, 16 people have been confirmed dead, while at least 45 were injured.
- » France's New PM Announces EUR 21 B Worth Spending Cuts
- » Cuba Passes New Law to Attract Foreign Investments
- » Nearly 300 Missing and 9 Dead After South Korean Ferry Disaster
- » Former Ukrainian PM Mykola Azarov Put on Wanted List
- » Three 'Shot Dead' in Clashes in Eastern Ukraine - Interior Minister
- » Government, Opposition in Venezuela Mark Progress in Talks