Unexploded Grenade Found in Volgograd Station
Russian police have found an unexploded grenade at the scene of Volgograd’s train station terrorist attack on Sunday.
“When specialists were examining the site of the blast, they found an unexploded F-1 grenade, which was rendered harmless”, said Investigations Committee spokesman Vladimir Markin, quoted by ITAR-TASS.
Earlier it was revealed that the bomb used by the Volgograd suicide bomber was equivalent to at least 10 kg of TNT. The explosive core was covered with metal fragments to make the bomb more deadly.
So far, 16 people have been confirmed dead, while at least 45 were injured.
- » South Korean Ferry Death Toll Tops 150
- » Lavrov Warns Russia Could Act in Ukraine as It Did in Georgia
- » Possible Malaysian Plane Debris Found in Australia
- » Ukraine's 'Anti-Terrorist' Operation Continues
- » Crimean Tatar Leader Barred from Entering Russia
- » Russia Bans Military and Police from Traveling Abroad