13 Killed, 50 Injured in Volgograd 'Suicide Bomber' Attack - Report
At least 13 people have been killed at a train station in the southern Russian city of Volgograd, reports say.
Another 50 have been injured.
Russia's anti-terrorism committee said has blamed a female suicide bomber for the blast.
A suspected female suicide bomber killed at least six people when she attacked a bus in the city in October.
An Islamist insurgency in the North Caucasus region has led to many attacks there in recent years. Insurgents have also attacked big Russian towns.
Volgograd lies about 900km (560 miles) south of Moscow and 650km north of the North Caucasus.
- » EU to impose sanctions on Russia Monday
- » Missing Malaysian Plane Tracked Off Western Coast – Report
- » Macedonia with Highest Share of Female MPs in Balkans
- » Stolen Passports on Disappeared Malaysia Plane Are 'No Terror Link'
- » Moscow Approves Humanitarian Aid to Sevastopol
- » Yanukovych: I Will Return to Kiev