13 Killed, 50 Injured in Volgograd 'Suicide Bomber' Attack - Report
At least 13 people have been killed at a train station in the southern Russian city of Volgograd, reports say.
Another 50 have been injured.
Russia's anti-terrorism committee said has blamed a female suicide bomber for the blast.
A suspected female suicide bomber killed at least six people when she attacked a bus in the city in October.
An Islamist insurgency in the North Caucasus region has led to many attacks there in recent years. Insurgents have also attacked big Russian towns.
Volgograd lies about 900km (560 miles) south of Moscow and 650km north of the North Caucasus.
- » Ukrainian Parliament Recommends Resumption Of Mandatory Conscription
- » Putin Admits “Little Green Men” in Crimea Were Russian Troops
- » Two Thirds of Rebel Fighters In Syria Are European Citizens
- » Putin Considers Ukrainians, Russians 'Same People'
- » Separatists Reportedly Ordered Donetsk Jews to Register Or Be Deported
- » Presidential Elections Under Way in Algeria