Russia: Female Suicide Bomber Hit Volgograd Train Station
A female suicide bomber was responsible for the blast, which killed at least 13 and injured 50 people, Russia's anti-terrorism committee said.
Earlier this year, a suspected female suicide bomber killed at least six people when she attacked a bus in the city in October.
- » Government, Opposition in Venezuela Mark Progress in Talks
- » NATO to React "Immediately" on Ukrainian Crisis
- » South Korean Ferry Death Toll Climbs to 4, Many Missing
- » Putin, Lavrov Warn Against Use of Army in Eastern Ukraine
- » Serbia's Vucic Offers Socialists to Enter Coalition
- » Estonia Calls for More NATO Presence