Russia: Female Suicide Bomber Hit Volgograd Train Station
A female suicide bomber was responsible for the blast, which killed at least 13 and injured 50 people, Russia's anti-terrorism committee said.
Earlier this year, a suspected female suicide bomber killed at least six people when she attacked a bus in the city in October.
- » Serbian Parliament 'Complete', Govt to Be Announced Saturday
- » Deaths Reported in Ukraine's Slaviansk Operation
- » No Breakthrough in US-Japan Trade Deal
- » Afghan Hospital Guard Kills 3 American Medics
- » Vitali Klitschko to Run For Kiev Mayor
- » Convicted WikiLeaks Source Bradley Manning Granted Name Change