6 Degree Earthquake Shakes Turkey's Antalya
A powerful earthquake of magnitude estimated by local authorities at 6.1 on the Richter scale has been registered Saturday evening in major Turkish resort city of Antalya.
According to the data of the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre, the magnitude of the tremor was 5.9.
The earthquake occured around 5.22 pm local time near Antalya, located on Turkey's Mediterranean coast.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction, but the quake was felt in Cyprus and even Egypt.
- » Code Orange Weather Alert for 8 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Officials Resort to Artificial Rain to Tackle Raging Wildfires in Siberia
- » Small Village near Karnobat has been Evacuated Due to Fire
- » Rains in the Country Today, Temperatures Will Continue to Decrease
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds Will Develop Around Noon
- » NIMH: Rains Expected, Thunders and Hails are Possible