6 Degree Earthquake Shakes Turkey's Antalya
A powerful earthquake of magnitude estimated by local authorities at 6.1 on the Richter scale has been registered Saturday evening in major Turkish resort city of Antalya.
According to the data of the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre, the magnitude of the tremor was 5.9.
The earthquake occured around 5.22 pm local time near Antalya, located on Turkey's Mediterranean coast.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction, but the quake was felt in Cyprus and even Egypt.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece