Bulgaria’s Boyana Govt Residence Opens to Tourists
Bulgaria’s official government residence in Boyana, near capital Sofia has been listed in global reservation systems in an attempt to attract tourists.
The venture is part of measures aiming to support the residence financially, Bulgarian 24 Chasa daily informed.
Boyana residence has accounted of BGN 189,000 revenue for the first 7 months of 2013 opposed to more than BGN 1.1 M spending.
The most recent reservation made by a foreign tourist in the Boyana residence is from December 15, 2013.
Feedback, however, is mainly negative, with visitors claiming that the restaurant and the lobbies are empty and cold, reports 24 Chasa.
The residence has been open to Bulgarian citizens since 2006.
- » London and Rome Lure Bulgarian Tourists for Easter
- » Bulgaria To Launch Tourism Campaign in Germany
- » 6000 Austrian Pensioners To Go On Vacation In Bulgaria's Sunny Beach
- » Bulgaria's Burgas Seaport To Become Hub for Cruise Ships
- » Turkish Airlines Launches Direct Flight Varna-Istanbul in May
- » Bulgaria's Prosecution Confirms Doubts for Violations in Bansko