Plane Crash in Siberia Leaves 9 Dead
The dead bodies of four more people have been discovered at the crash site of the An-12 cargo plane which fell down near the Siberian city of Irkutsk.
Thursday five dead people were found, taking the death toll to nine, or all people on board.
The plane carried a crew of six, as well as two passengers accompanying the load.
All of them were workers for the plane factory in Irkutsk, for which they were carrying a freight, writes RIA Novosti.
The black boxes of the plane have also been discovered. A technical assessment of the incident is planned for Friday.
- » EU to impose sanctions on Russia Monday
- » Missing Malaysian Plane Tracked Off Western Coast – Report
- » Macedonia with Highest Share of Female MPs in Balkans
- » Stolen Passports on Disappeared Malaysia Plane Are 'No Terror Link'
- » Moscow Approves Humanitarian Aid to Sevastopol
- » Yanukovych: I Will Return to Kiev