Plane Crash in Siberia Leaves 9 Dead
The dead bodies of four more people have been discovered at the crash site of the An-12 cargo plane which fell down near the Siberian city of Irkutsk.
Thursday five dead people were found, taking the death toll to nine, or all people on board.
The plane carried a crew of six, as well as two passengers accompanying the load.
All of them were workers for the plane factory in Irkutsk, for which they were carrying a freight, writes RIA Novosti.
The black boxes of the plane have also been discovered. A technical assessment of the incident is planned for Friday.
- » Putin Warns Russians Internet Is 'CIA Project'
- » Kosovo Extends EULEX Mission, Creates War Crimes Court
- » Serbian Parliament 'Complete', Govt to Be Announced Saturday
- » Deaths Reported in Ukraine's Slaviansk Operation
- » No Breakthrough in US-Japan Trade Deal
- » Afghan Hospital Guard Kills 3 American Medics