Plane Crash in Siberia Leaves 9 Dead
The dead bodies of four more people have been discovered at the crash site of the An-12 cargo plane which fell down near the Siberian city of Irkutsk.
Thursday five dead people were found, taking the death toll to nine, or all people on board.
The plane carried a crew of six, as well as two passengers accompanying the load.
All of them were workers for the plane factory in Irkutsk, for which they were carrying a freight, writes RIA Novosti.
The black boxes of the plane have also been discovered. A technical assessment of the incident is planned for Friday.
- » Floods Cause State of Emergency in 11 Serbian Municipalities
- » Turkish PM Inaugurates Drilling for Eurasia Tunnel
- » Austria to Receive 1000 Extra Refugees
- » Residents of France's Brittany Stage Rally to Demand Greater Autonomy
- » Christians Celebrate Easter, Pope Blesses World
- » South Korean Families Protest Over 'Slow' Rescue Operation