Bulgaria's National Goalkeeper Looks for Verona Exit
Bulgaria’s national team goalkeeper Nikolay Mihaylov is unhappy in Italian side Verona and will try to leave on a transfer or loan in January.
Mihaylov joined Verona in August from Dutch club Twente, but has not featured in even one league game, remaining as a substitute for regular keeper Rafael.
The 25-year old Bulgarian is keen to move out of Verona in order to get playing time. His lack of matches has also cost him the regular position in the national team, where Ludogorets’ Vladislav Stoyanov has been chosen.
Spanish team Getafe are believed to have expressed interest in acquiring Mihaylov, reports Sportal.bg. Clubs in England and Germany are also keeping an eye on the Bulgarian.
- » Bulgaria’s Zhekova Wins Bronze in Snowboard WC Event
- » Bulgaria’s Stiliyan Petrov Plays Charity Match for Leukemia
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Beats Haase in Indian Wells
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells