Worker Injured in Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim Dies
One of the four workers who were injured at Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim oil refinery, sustaining heavy burns, has died.
The man, who suffered 45% 2-3 degree burns, has succumbed to sepsis, informed authorities at the Military Hospital in Varna.
Hospital director Ivaylo Vazharov reported that the 51-year-old man developed sepsis four days after hospitalization, after which the infection was suppressed, only to undergo a relapse.
- » Code Yellow Issued in 16 Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rain
- » Bulgarian Drivers Advised to Put Winter Tires
- » Orthodox Bulgarians Mark Good Friday
- » Nobel Laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies Aged 87
- » Bulgaria's GERB Spent BGN 1.4B on Pensions – Deputy Health Minister
- » Bulgaria To Spend Another BGN 35 M On Refugees