Worker Injured in Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim Dies
One of the four workers who were injured at Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim oil refinery, sustaining heavy burns, has died.
The man, who suffered 45% 2-3 degree burns, has succumbed to sepsis, informed authorities at the Military Hospital in Varna.
Hospital director Ivaylo Vazharov reported that the 51-year-old man developed sepsis four days after hospitalization, after which the infection was suppressed, only to undergo a relapse.
- » Code Yellow Issued in 15 Bulgarian Districts
- » 'Out of Ukraine' Flashmob Held in front of Russian Embassy in Sofia
- » 11-Year-Old Boy Dies in House Explosion in Bulgaria's Sevlievo
- » Seven Women Die in EU Each Day Due to Domestic Violence
- » Men in High Heels March in Bulgaria's Sofia Against Gender Violence
- » Rallies In Support of Russia To Be Held in Bulgaria