Worker Injured in Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim Dies
One of the four workers who were injured at Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim oil refinery, sustaining heavy burns, has died.
The man, who suffered 45% 2-3 degree burns, has succumbed to sepsis, informed authorities at the Military Hospital in Varna.
Hospital director Ivaylo Vazharov reported that the 51-year-old man developed sepsis four days after hospitalization, after which the infection was suppressed, only to undergo a relapse.
- » No Risk of Flooding Dams, Says Bulgarian Agriculture Minister
- » Trade Union: 20% of Households in Bulgaria Below Poverty Line
- » Bulgaria's Government Expands Protected Areas
- » Bulgaria To Expand Its Stem Cell Bank
- » Overflowing Dam Floods Villages In NW Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Government To Spend BGN 7.2 M On Subsidized Employment