11th Bulgarian Christmas Charity Concert Held
The 11th annual "Bulgarian Christmas" charity concert, an initiative under the auspices of the Bulgarian President, was held at the National Theater in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The show was attended by Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev, predecessor Georgi Parvanov, who started the initiative, as well as PM Plamen Oresharski and Bulgaria's European Commissioner Kristalina Georgieva, among others.
2013's Bulgarian Christmas is focused on gathering funds for children with hearing and seeing disabilities.
As usual, many of Bulgaria's music stars participated in the concert, which fatured Orlin Goranov, Yordanka Hristova, Lyubo Kirov, the Chinari folk ensemble, the Slavey quarted and the children's formation Bon-Bon.
The event, held Wednesday, on Christmas evening, was hosted by popular TV personalities, prominent Bulgarian sportsmen and actors.
- » Earthquake Felt in Bulgaria's Chirpan
- » Heavy Rains, Floods, Car Crashes on Holy Saturday in Bulgaria
- » Jerusalem Holy Fire to Arrive in Bulgaria’s Plovdiv on Holy Saturday
- » Code Yellow Issued in 16 Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rain
- » Bulgarian Drivers Advised to Put Winter Tires
- » Orthodox Bulgarians Mark Good Friday