11th Bulgarian Christmas Charity Concert Held
The 11th annual "Bulgarian Christmas" charity concert, an initiative under the auspices of the Bulgarian President, was held at the National Theater in Bulgaria's capital Sofia.
The show was attended by Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev, predecessor Georgi Parvanov, who started the initiative, as well as PM Plamen Oresharski and Bulgaria's European Commissioner Kristalina Georgieva, among others.
2013's Bulgarian Christmas is focused on gathering funds for children with hearing and seeing disabilities.
As usual, many of Bulgaria's music stars participated in the concert, which fatured Orlin Goranov, Yordanka Hristova, Lyubo Kirov, the Chinari folk ensemble, the Slavey quarted and the children's formation Bon-Bon.
The event, held Wednesday, on Christmas evening, was hosted by popular TV personalities, prominent Bulgarian sportsmen and actors.
- » Bulgarian Government To Spend BGN 7.2 M On Subsidized Employment
- » Sofia Art Provocateurs Paint Garbage Containers for Earth Day
- » Sofia, Stara Zagora Finalists in Bloomberg European City Contest
- » Bulgarians Sent 8.8 M Texts For Easter
- » Bulgaria 6th in EU for Child Obesity
- » Ambulances To Leave from Sofia Gas Stations