Bulgarian MPs ‘Traveled Around Globe’ 19 Times in 6 Months
In half a year Bulgaria’s MPs have “traveled around the Earth” more than 19 times.
Since coming into office six months ago, Bulgarian politicians have perambulated precisely 806,708 km in their official state vehicles, Bulgarian TV channel bTV informed.
Some MPs have chosen to use their own automobiles to visit their constituencies. Their travel expenses amount to more than BGN 450 000.
Accommodation and subsistence allowances paid out of the State Budget come up to BGN 208 000.
Bulgarian MPs will acquire five new buses worth BGN 500 000 in 2014.
- » Poll: 3-5 Bulgarian Parties to Enter EP after May 2014 Vote
- » Bulgarian Socialists Deem Ex-President ‘Self-Expelled’ from Party
- » Bulgaria's MPs Pass Audit Office Act Amendments
- » Bulgarian, Romanian, Serbian Prime Ministers Meet in Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Bulgaria's President Financial Adviser Calls It Quits
- » Bulgarian Ministers Agree Measures on Ukrainian Conflict