Bulgaria's Refugee Agency to Be Supplied with Confiscated Goods
Bulgaria's State Agency for Refugees is to be provided with confiscated or abandoned to the State moveable property, according to an ordinance of Finance Minister Petar Chobanov.
The items will be used to meet the needs of asylum seekers in Bulgaria, helping the Agency handle the situation which arose as a result of the increased migration pressure over Bulgaria, according to a media statement of the Finance Ministry, as cited by dnevnik.bg.
The items have been chosen so as to meet the needs of refugees, including winter clothes for babies, children and adults, firewood, cutlery, etc.
The confiscated or abandoned to the State items were stored at warehouses of the National Revenue Agency (NRA), the Customs Agency and state forestry holdings across the country.
Before being supplied to the State Agency for Refugees, their suitability for use will be checked.
- » Nobel Laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies Aged 87
- » Bulgaria's GERB Spent BGN 1.4B on Pensions – Deputy Health Minister
- » Bulgaria To Spend Another BGN 35 M On Refugees
- » 56% of Bulgarians Say Religion Has a Positive Role in Society
- » Bulgaria's Population Decreasing and Aging – NSI
- » Aspiring Member States Risk Violating EU Pollution Limits