Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry Awards Cuban Ambassador
The Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the Republic of Cuba in Bulgaria has been awarded a 'Golden Laurel Branch' by the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry.
H.E.Teresita Capote Camacho is bestowed with the highest award of the Foreign Ministry for her personal contribution and achievement in the improvement and strengthening of bilateral relations, the Ministry announced.
"You have left an important mark in the Bulgarian-Cuban relations and you continue to work for their improvement. For decades, your life has been dedicated to the rapprochement of our two nations," Bulgarian Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin stated at the official ceremony.
"Ever since my first arrival in Bulgaria 52 years ago, my personal and professional life has always been connected to this country, which has become my second home", Ambassador Camacho said.
- » Ukrainian Envoy to Bulgaria: Cuting Gas Supplies in No One's Interest
- » Bulgaria's President Plevneliev to Visit Qatar
- » UAE Lifts Visas for Bulgaria and 12 Other EU Member States
- » FM Vigenin: Bulgaria Supports Ukraine's Independence
- » FM Vigenin to Visit Kiev, Discuss Bulgarian Minority Rights
- » Russian Envoy to Bulgaria Backs Peaceful Resolution of Ukraine Crisis