Thracian Gold Returns to Sofia's History Museum
Sofia's National History Museum, NIM will showcase the Thracian gold treasures in its exhibition "Legends Come to Life".
Until recently, the Thracian gold was being exhibited at the State History Museum in Moscow.
The golden ornaments and household items tell a lot about the culture of the ancient Thracians.
The exhibition can be viewed starting December 22, with the first two days being free of charge. After several months, the gold will leave Bulgaria once again, to be showcased abroad.
- » Archaeologists Uncover “Vampire” Burial In Plovdiv
- » Medieval Tavern Ruins Unearthed Near Bulgaria's Turgovishte
- » Sofia Mayor Pleads For Conservation Of Ancient Serdika Ruins
- » Three Ancient Walls Discovered During Bridge Repairs in Sofia
- » Suleiman the Magnificent Bath In Burgas To Open for Visitors
- » Bulgaria's Bononia is Largest Roman Fort Along Lower Danube - Expert