Thracian Gold Returns to Sofia's History Museum
Sofia's National History Museum, NIM will showcase the Thracian gold treasures in its exhibition "Legends Come to Life".
Until recently, the Thracian gold was being exhibited at the State History Museum in Moscow.
The golden ornaments and household items tell a lot about the culture of the ancient Thracians.
The exhibition can be viewed starting December 22, with the first two days being free of charge. After several months, the gold will leave Bulgaria once again, to be showcased abroad.
- » Gold Treasure of Nagyszentmiklos Goes on Display in Sofia
- » Antique Artifacts and their Stories on Sozopol’s Past
- » Bulgarian Archaeology 2016 to Feature Last Year's Most Thrilling Finds
- » Nearly 600 Antique Coins Donated To Silistra History Museum
- » Bulgaria's Ancient Theatre in Plovdiv Older by Nearly a Century
- » Аrchaeologists Discover 4th Century Roman Bath in Bulgaria's Plovdiv