Thracian Gold Returns to Sofia's History Museum
Sofia's National History Museum, NIM will showcase the Thracian gold treasures in its exhibition "Legends Come to Life".
Until recently, the Thracian gold was being exhibited at the State History Museum in Moscow.
The golden ornaments and household items tell a lot about the culture of the ancient Thracians.
The exhibition can be viewed starting December 22, with the first two days being free of charge. After several months, the gold will leave Bulgaria once again, to be showcased abroad.
- » Bulgaria's Government Allocates Additional BGN 1.5M For Archeology
- » Archaeologists Discover Richly Decorated XVIII c. Grave
- » Bulgaria's Sozopol to Exhibit Ancient Artifacts in French Louvre
- » Marine Explorer Claims to Have Found Columbus' Ship Santa Maria
- » Antique Coins Uncovered During Sofia Road Construction
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Uncover Ancient Roman Roadside Complex Sostra