Thracian Gold Returns to Sofia's History Museum
Sofia's National History Museum, NIM will showcase the Thracian gold treasures in its exhibition "Legends Come to Life".
Until recently, the Thracian gold was being exhibited at the State History Museum in Moscow.
The golden ornaments and household items tell a lot about the culture of the ancient Thracians.
The exhibition can be viewed starting December 22, with the first two days being free of charge. After several months, the gold will leave Bulgaria once again, to be showcased abroad.
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover 1500-Year-Old Cross in Sandanski
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover Oldest Cyrillic Inscription
- » Ancient Tomb Discovered in Downtown Varna
- » Cyprus Returns Smuggled Jewellery Items to Bulgaria
- » Archaeologists Uncover Veliki Preslav's Eastern Gate
- » Archaeologists Unearth Lion's Head, Tablet With Nymphs In Hisarya