Thracian Gold Returns to Sofia's History Museum
Sofia's National History Museum, NIM will showcase the Thracian gold treasures in its exhibition "Legends Come to Life".
Until recently, the Thracian gold was being exhibited at the State History Museum in Moscow.
The golden ornaments and household items tell a lot about the culture of the ancient Thracians.
The exhibition can be viewed starting December 22, with the first two days being free of charge. After several months, the gold will leave Bulgaria once again, to be showcased abroad.
- » Archaeologists Uncover 7000-Year-Old Wall Near Provadia
- » Archaeologists Uncover Church Treasure Near Dobrich
- » Ancient Episcopal Basilica Found in Bulgaria's Zaldapa Excavations
- » Scuba Diver Finds Oldest Coin in Bulgaria
- » Archaeological Dig At Perperikon Gets Extra Funding
- » Archaeologists Uncover “Vampire” Burial In Plovdiv