Thracian Gold Returns to Sofia's History Museum
Sofia's National History Museum, NIM will showcase the Thracian gold treasures in its exhibition "Legends Come to Life".
Until recently, the Thracian gold was being exhibited at the State History Museum in Moscow.
The golden ornaments and household items tell a lot about the culture of the ancient Thracians.
The exhibition can be viewed starting December 22, with the first two days being free of charge. After several months, the gold will leave Bulgaria once again, to be showcased abroad.
- » Bulgarian Museum Publishes Ancient Roman Recipes
- » Ancient Acropolis To Be Restored in Bulgaria's Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria's Ministry of Culture To Check Treasure Replica for Sale
- » Bulgaria’s Roman Baths to Be Restored – Varna Mayor Pledges
- » Supreme Court: Bulgaria's Priceless Gold Treasure Is State Property
- » Bulgarian City of Varna Exhibits 200-Year-Old Weapons