Bulgarian Police Nabs Illegal Cigarettes, Tobacco
Bulgarian police have seized 1480 cigarettes and 10.2 kg of cut tobacco in a village in the southern Plovdiv region.
The event was part of an operation against four suspects from the village of Kalekovets, who are believed to have engaged in selling goods without excise taxes paid.
Police have retrieved the tobacco products after an inspection of the houses of the four - a man in his 50s and three women in their 30s.
- » 2008 Case over Fake Signature of Ex Sofia Mayor Borisov Enters Court
- » Bulgaria Police Find DNA Evidence of Organizer of Burgas Bus Bombing
- » 2 Masked Men Rob Bank Office in Bulgaria's Yambol
- » Armed Man Plunders Gas Station in Bulgaria's Sofia City
- » Bulgaria Police Uncover Tax Fraud Worth over BGN 30 M
- » Bulgaria's Dogan Attacker Sentenced to 3.6 Years in Jail