Bulgarian Police Nabs Illegal Cigarettes, Tobacco
Bulgarian police have seized 1480 cigarettes and 10.2 kg of cut tobacco in a village in the southern Plovdiv region.
The event was part of an operation against four suspects from the village of Kalekovets, who are believed to have engaged in selling goods without excise taxes paid.
Police have retrieved the tobacco products after an inspection of the houses of the four - a man in his 50s and three women in their 30s.
- » CEPACA Distrains Property of Nesebar Mayor and Chief Architect
- » Trial Against Bulgaria's ex-IntMin Adjourned Again
- » Int'l Police Operation Busts Bulgarian Credit Card Fraud Ring
- » Bulgarians Busted for Heroin Traffic in Greece
- » IntMin Secretary Warns of Abuse in Sofia Municipality
- » Police Disarm Barricaded Man in Bulgaria's Cherniche Village