Bulgarian Police Nabs Illegal Cigarettes, Tobacco
Bulgarian police have seized 1480 cigarettes and 10.2 kg of cut tobacco in a village in the southern Plovdiv region.
The event was part of an operation against four suspects from the village of Kalekovets, who are believed to have engaged in selling goods without excise taxes paid.
Police have retrieved the tobacco products after an inspection of the houses of the four - a man in his 50s and three women in their 30s.
- » Bulgaria Is Leader in Skimmer Attacks – Report
- » Boss of US ATM Fraud Scheme 'Has Ties to Bulgarian Underworld'
- » Prosecutors Look into Minister's French Social Benefits
- » Greek Police Seized Fake EUR 50 Banknotes Possibly Printed in Bulgaria
- » Chief Secretary of Interior: 2 Tonnes of Drugs Seized since January
- » CEPACA Distrains Property of Nesebar Mayor and Chief Architect