Man Utd Join Chase for Bulgarian Wonderkid Defender - Report
Manchester United are eager to sign Slavia Sofia’s 17-year-old Bulgarian defender Stefan Velkov, according to reports.
The promising center-back is currently training at Carrington with United's U21s attempting to secure a deal, The Independent informs.
Reports say Italian giants Inter Milan and Juventus are also interested in signing the youngster.
Velvov turned 17 just a week ago – but has already represented his country at an U21 level.
He is a first-team regular at Slavia, having played 19 times for his club already this season.
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
- » Bulgaria Beats Belarus 2:1 in Friendly Match
- » Bulgarian Stoichkov Enters Daily Mail ‘Top 100 World Cup Heroes’
- » Bulgarian Balakov in Pole Position to Take Over Stuttgart