Man Utd Join Chase for Bulgarian Wonderkid Defender - Report
Manchester United are eager to sign Slavia Sofia’s 17-year-old Bulgarian defender Stefan Velkov, according to reports.
The promising center-back is currently training at Carrington with United's U21s attempting to secure a deal, The Independent informs.
Reports say Italian giants Inter Milan and Juventus are also interested in signing the youngster.
Velvov turned 17 just a week ago – but has already represented his country at an U21 level.
He is a first-team regular at Slavia, having played 19 times for his club already this season.
- » Difficult, But Successful Start for Dimitrov in Monte Carlo
- » Georgi Mladenov Becomes Bulgaria’s National Basketball Coach
- » Michael Schumacher Showing 'Signs of Progress'
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Climbs to 14-th Place
- » Bulgaria's Blagoy Ivanov Records 11 Wins, Reaches MMA Bellator Finals
- » Champions League Title-Favorites to Clash in Semifinal