Kelly Rowlan Says She Was Proposed on Skype while in Bulgaria
Kelly Rowlan, the former Destiny's Child star, has confirmed her engagement to manager/beau Tim Witherspoon, adding he popped the question while she was in Bulgaria.
"He asked me first on Skype and I was like, 'We're so far away from each other'," she recalled on "The Queen Latifah Show".
"It was so late, I remember we were both just kinda like, honestly, just staring at each other. And he asked me, and it was just that simple to say yes."
"I was like, 'I got my best friend to ride through life with.' He really is my best friend," she said.
Rowland, 32, sparked engagement rumor last month after flashing in an Instagram video a huge diamond rock on her ring finger.
It's her second engagement.
She was engaged to former NFL star Roy Williams back in 2004. They broke it off in January 2005, just two months before the planned wedding ceremony.
- » Wax Statue of Maria Sharapova to Be Displayed in Madame Tussauds
- » Sofia Men Will Compete In High Heels Against Violence
- » Michelle Obama to Guest Star in Cult TV Show
- » Bulgarian Seafarer to Set New Guinness World Record
- » Pleiad of Movie Stars to Shoot in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Artist's Sculpture to Adorn JFK Airport's Departure Hall