Bulgarian Litex Motors Starts Exporting Great Wall Cars to Italy
Bulgarian Litex Motors, which produces Chinese Great Wall brand cars have exported the first 75 vehicles to Italy, the company said.
The produce of the Lovech plant is already on the market in Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, and Montenegro and is about to enter Romania, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Serbia.
Bulgarian company Litex Motors and its Chinese partner Great Wall Motors plan to produce 50 000 cars per year within five years.
Manufacturing operations in the car manufacturing plant in the village of Bahovitsa near Bulgaria's Lovech started in late 2011-early 2012.
- » EU Energy Commissioner Opposes Breaking Gas Ties with Russia
- » Unit 5 of Bulgaria's Kozloduy NPP Stopped for Annual Overhaul
- » Bulgarians To Spend BGN 300 M on Easter Travels
- » Half of Bulgarian Employers Loosen Purse Strings on Easter
- » Some 200,000 Bulgarians Yet to File Tax Declarations - NRA
- » EU Does Not Consider South Stream Priority – Official