Bulgarian Litex Motors Starts Exporting Great Wall Cars to Italy
Bulgarian Litex Motors, which produces Chinese Great Wall brand cars have exported the first 75 vehicles to Italy, the company said.
The produce of the Lovech plant is already on the market in Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, and Montenegro and is about to enter Romania, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Serbia.
Bulgarian company Litex Motors and its Chinese partner Great Wall Motors plan to produce 50 000 cars per year within five years.
Manufacturing operations in the car manufacturing plant in the village of Bahovitsa near Bulgaria's Lovech started in late 2011-early 2012.
- » London and Rome Lure Bulgarian Tourists for Easter
- » Bulgaria To Launch Tourism Campaign in Germany
- » Bulgaria's Ex-FinMin to Enter Supervisory Council of Russian VTB Bank
- » Consortium of 3 Banks to Sell Bulgarian Govt Bonds Worth BGN 3 B
- » Wheat Prices Could Soar if EU Approves Ukraine Loan
- » Bulgaria Scores Among Top High Growth Locations