Snowless Christmas Predicted for Bulgaria
There will be no snow throughout most of Bulgaria during the Christmas and New Year’s holidays, according to meteorological forecasts.
The next 10-15 days will be slightly warmer, with high temperatures of up to 9 degrees in some parts of the country. Occasional rainfalls can be expected, but the climate will be mostly dry, reports Dariknews.
The higher mountainous regions may see snowfall during this period.
Throughout the rest of the Balkan peninsula the weather situation will be similar.
- » EU Mulls Abandoning Carbon Tax For Intercontinental Flights
- » Bulgaria's Municipalities to Launch Eco Projects Worth BGN 180M
- » Two Light Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
- » 4.5 Earthquake Shakes Romania’s Vrancea
- » Bulgarian Environment Minister Praises Controversial Green Policies
- » Mild Earthquake Registered in Southwest Bulgaria