Bulgarian Becomes Owner of French Football Team
A Bulgarian businessman became the owner of second division French football club Tours.
Daniel Dimov’s airline Balkanian Airways is the new official sponsor of Tours, who are currently in 3rd place and challenging for a promotion to Ligue 1, reported Gong.bg.
Dimov has revealed he intends to invest around EUR 1 M for new transfers and his goal is to get the club into the top division. There is a good chance some Bulgarian players will also sign for the French club in the near future.
The businessman is also exploring the possibility of signing a partnership and cooperation deal with a Bulgarian club.
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
- » Bulgaria Beats Belarus 2:1 in Friendly Match
- » Bulgarian Stoichkov Enters Daily Mail ‘Top 100 World Cup Heroes’
- » Bulgarian Balakov in Pole Position to Take Over Stuttgart
- » Ukraine – USA Match Moved to Cyprus for Safety Reasons
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Ranked Record High 16th