Bulgarian Becomes Owner of French Football Team
A Bulgarian businessman became the owner of second division French football club Tours.
Daniel Dimov’s airline Balkanian Airways is the new official sponsor of Tours, who are currently in 3rd place and challenging for a promotion to Ligue 1, reported Gong.bg.
Dimov has revealed he intends to invest around EUR 1 M for new transfers and his goal is to get the club into the top division. There is a good chance some Bulgarian players will also sign for the French club in the near future.
The businessman is also exploring the possibility of signing a partnership and cooperation deal with a Bulgarian club.
- » Bulgaria Bids to Host Homeless World Cup 2016
- » Difficult, But Successful Start for Dimitrov in Monte Carlo
- » Georgi Mladenov Becomes Bulgaria’s National Basketball Coach
- » Michael Schumacher Showing 'Signs of Progress'
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Climbs to 14-th Place
- » Bulgaria's Blagoy Ivanov Records 11 Wins, Reaches MMA Bellator Finals