Wrestler Ivo Angelov Voted Bulgarian Sportsperson of 2013
Greco-Roman style wrestler Ivo Angelov was voted Bulgarian Sportsperson of the Year for 2013.
Angelov won the gold medal in the 60kg category at European Championships in Tbilisi in March, as well as gold at the World Championships in Budapest in September.
Tennis star Grigor Dimitrov ranked 2nd in the vote, while boxer Kubrat Pulev was 3rd.
Wrestling coach Armen Nazaryan was voted Coach of the Year, followed by the volleyball national team's Camillo Placi and Ludogorets coach Stoycho Stoev.
- » Legendary Martin Petrov to Retire in Summer
- » Ferrer Eliminates Dimitrov from Monte Carlo Masters
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov to Face Third Consecutive Spaniard
- » Bulgaria Bids to Host Homeless World Cup 2016
- » Difficult, But Successful Start for Dimitrov in Monte Carlo
- » Georgi Mladenov Becomes Bulgaria’s National Basketball Coach