Wrestler Ivo Angelov Voted Bulgarian Sportsperson of 2013
Greco-Roman style wrestler Ivo Angelov was voted Bulgarian Sportsperson of the Year for 2013.
Angelov won the gold medal in the 60kg category at European Championships in Tbilisi in March, as well as gold at the World Championships in Budapest in September.
Tennis star Grigor Dimitrov ranked 2nd in the vote, while boxer Kubrat Pulev was 3rd.
Wrestling coach Armen Nazaryan was voted Coach of the Year, followed by the volleyball national team's Camillo Placi and Ludogorets coach Stoycho Stoev.
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
- » Bulgaria Beats Belarus 2:1 in Friendly Match
- » Bulgarian Stoichkov Enters Daily Mail ‘Top 100 World Cup Heroes’
- » Bulgarian Balakov in Pole Position to Take Over Stuttgart