Bulgarian Ministers to Present Annual Reports
Ministers of Bulgaria's government will share their annual reports throughout this week.
On Monday, Defense Minister Angel Naydenov, Interior Minister Tsvetlin Yovchev, and Environment Minister Iskra Mihaylova will present their reports for the work concluded since May, when the cabinet took office, reports Standartnews.
The ministers will also report on their priories for the following year.
The Interior Minister is expected to discuss primarily the situation with the refugees in the country, as well as the authorities' response to the anti-government protests, which have been going on since mid-June.
Iskra Mihaylova is expected to report on the European Commission's recent decision to temporarily freeze payments to Bulgaria under the "Environment" operational program.
The Defense Minister will also report on national security, in connection with the increasing wave of refugees, as well as staff cuts in the army and the ministry.
- » Poll: 3-5 Bulgarian Parties to Enter EP after May 2014 Vote
- » Ukrainian Ambassador to Bulgaria: No One Has Interest to Cut the Gas
- » Bulgaria, Romania Agree to Back Serbia's EU Bid
- » Bulgaria's President Plevneliev to Visit Qatar
- » Bulgarian Socialists Deem Ex-President ‘Self-Expelled’ from Party
- » Bulgaria, Romania, US to Hold Military Drill in Black Sea