Bulgaria's Reformist Bloc Set to Seal Coalition Deal amid Quarrels
The die-hard right-wing Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB) is determined to sign this week a coalition agreement with the Reformist bloc, which will run as one formation at all upcoming elections.
Radan Kanev, leader of DSB, made the announcement on Monday morning, confirming that five out of the six original founders in the bloc are determined to go ahead together.
In his words negotiations with the formation Blue Unity have stopped due to the media appearances of its leader Nadezhda Neynski and insurmountable differences in their stance.
Kanev did not agree with the leader of the opposition center-right GERB party Boyko Borisov that the collaboration with the Reformist bloc was inevitable.
The Reformist Bloc was founded by DSB, Bulgaria for Citizens, the Greens party, the Freedom and Dignity People's Party and the right-wing Blue Unity formation.
- » Bulgaria's MPs Pass Fiscal Council Proposal at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Parliament Gives Easter Grants to All Elderly People
- » Petition for Election Rules Referendum Brought to Parliament
- » Bulgarian Supreme Judicial Council Member To Be Sacked
- » Leader of DPS Party Vows Firm Support for Bulgaria's Coalition Govt
- » Bulgarian Socialists' Leader Warns Against Substitution of Politics