Man Frozen to Death Found near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
The body of a dark-skinned man was found by Bulgarian border police in the region of the southeastern village of Rezovo.
According to reports of the police department in Burgas, as cited by private TV channel bTV, the dead body of the man was discovered in the afternoon of December 12 by border police officers from Tsarevo.
The apparent age of the dead body, found 500m away from the border police post, was estimated at 20-30.
The body is to be autopsied but the cause of death is believed to be cerebral hemorrhage due to freezing.
- » No Risk of Flooding Dams, Says Bulgarian Agriculture Minister
- » Trade Union: 20% of Households in Bulgaria Below Poverty Line
- » Bulgaria's Government Expands Protected Areas
- » Bulgaria To Expand Its Stem Cell Bank
- » Overflowing Dam Floods Villages In NW Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Government To Spend BGN 7.2 M On Subsidized Employment