Man Frozen to Death Found near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
The body of a dark-skinned man was found by Bulgarian border police in the region of the southeastern village of Rezovo.
According to reports of the police department in Burgas, as cited by private TV channel bTV, the dead body of the man was discovered in the afternoon of December 12 by border police officers from Tsarevo.
The apparent age of the dead body, found 500m away from the border police post, was estimated at 20-30.
The body is to be autopsied but the cause of death is believed to be cerebral hemorrhage due to freezing.
- » ‘Novinite’ Honored Prestigious Award at Davos Forum
- » WWF To Release Endangered Fish In Danube
- » Bulgaria's Consumer Protection Commission Bans 243 Dangerous Goods
- » Bulgarian Student Wins US Award for Skin Cancer Research
- » Number of Elderly People in Bulgaria Nearing Work Force
- » Bulgaria's Smoking Ban Debate To Be Rekindled Again