Man Frozen to Death Found near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
The body of a dark-skinned man was found by Bulgarian border police in the region of the southeastern village of Rezovo.
According to reports of the police department in Burgas, as cited by private TV channel bTV, the dead body of the man was discovered in the afternoon of December 12 by border police officers from Tsarevo.
The apparent age of the dead body, found 500m away from the border police post, was estimated at 20-30.
The body is to be autopsied but the cause of death is believed to be cerebral hemorrhage due to freezing.
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » 19 Children were Injured in a Car Accident in Germany
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO
- » If You Love the Sun, Beaches and Exotic Places This Job Offer is For You!
- » Scientists have Discovered the Exact Amount of Money that Can Buy Happiness
- » The First Plants Appeared 500 Million Years Ago