Man Frozen to Death Found near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
The body of a dark-skinned man was found by Bulgarian border police in the region of the southeastern village of Rezovo.
According to reports of the police department in Burgas, as cited by private TV channel bTV, the dead body of the man was discovered in the afternoon of December 12 by border police officers from Tsarevo.
The apparent age of the dead body, found 500m away from the border police post, was estimated at 20-30.
The body is to be autopsied but the cause of death is believed to be cerebral hemorrhage due to freezing.
- » Urban Saints - an Exhibition by Stefan Vasilev
- » Embassy Of Azerbaijan Celebrates Spring with Music Concert Held at The Central Military Club
- » Economist Intelligence Unit: Singapore Most Expensive City Worldwide
- » Personality in the News Awards 2017
- » US Billionaire Philanthropist David Rockefeller Dies at 101
- » Vernal Equinox: First Day of Spring 2017