Man Frozen to Death Found near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
The body of a dark-skinned man was found by Bulgarian border police in the region of the southeastern village of Rezovo.
According to reports of the police department in Burgas, as cited by private TV channel bTV, the dead body of the man was discovered in the afternoon of December 12 by border police officers from Tsarevo.
The apparent age of the dead body, found 500m away from the border police post, was estimated at 20-30.
The body is to be autopsied but the cause of death is believed to be cerebral hemorrhage due to freezing.
- » There was a Slight Earthquake in the Region of Shumen
- » Climate Change Could Deny You Your Favorite Cup of Coffee
- » New Earthquake in Iran, Dozens were Injured
- » This is How Many Spiders You Eat in Your Sleep Every Year
- » Good Weather over the Weekend, Next Week Begins with Snow
- » 12 Thousand Bulgarians Live and Work in Portugal