Man Frozen to Death Found near Bulgarian-Turkish Border
The body of a dark-skinned man was found by Bulgarian border police in the region of the southeastern village of Rezovo.
According to reports of the police department in Burgas, as cited by private TV channel bTV, the dead body of the man was discovered in the afternoon of December 12 by border police officers from Tsarevo.
The apparent age of the dead body, found 500m away from the border police post, was estimated at 20-30.
The body is to be autopsied but the cause of death is believed to be cerebral hemorrhage due to freezing.
- » Bulgaria Displays Ancient Treasures In Cooperation With Other European Countries
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May