2 Feeble Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
Two weak earthquakes have been registered on the territory of Bulgaria Sunday by the Geophysics Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The first, of magnitude 2.7 on the Richter scale, was registered around 11:13 am northwest of the southwestern town of Petrich, between nearby villages of Mihnevo and Drehnevo, at 14.7 km depth.
The second tremor had an epicenter northwest of the town of Madara near the northeastern Bulgarian city of Shumen. It had magnitude 2.4 on Richter scale and a depth of 10.9 km.
No injuries or material damages are reported for the two quakes.
- » EU Mulls Abandoning Carbon Tax For Intercontinental Flights
- » Bulgaria's Municipalities to Launch Eco Projects Worth BGN 180M
- » Two Light Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria
- » 4.5 Earthquake Shakes Romania’s Vrancea
- » Bulgarian Environment Minister Praises Controversial Green Policies
- » Mild Earthquake Registered in Southwest Bulgaria