Bulgaria Says China Eager to Import Its Goods
China is apparently interested in importing Bulgarian goods, Bulgarian Parliament Speaker Mihail Mikov has said during his visit to China.
Mikov stated that Chinese banks are ready to finance Bulgarian economic projects and the production of Bulgarian goods for the growing Chinese market.
The Bulgarian Parliament Chair met with local officials in the town of Chongqing.
The delegation headed by Mikov will return to Bulgaria on December 17.
- » Half of Bulgarian Employers Loosen Purse Strings on Easter
- » Some 200,000 Bulgarians Yet to File Tax Declarations - NRA
- » EU Does Not Consider South Stream Priority – Official
- » Russian Energy Minister: We Will Proceed with South Stream
- » Construction of New Coastal Station at Port Varna Kicks Off
- » Bulgaria Will Fight for South Stream Gas Pipeline – Energy Minister