Bulgaria Says China Eager to Import Its Goods
China is apparently interested in importing Bulgarian goods, Bulgarian Parliament Speaker Mihail Mikov has said during his visit to China.
Mikov stated that Chinese banks are ready to finance Bulgarian economic projects and the production of Bulgarian goods for the growing Chinese market.
The Bulgarian Parliament Chair met with local officials in the town of Chongqing.
The delegation headed by Mikov will return to Bulgaria on December 17.
- » Greece to Request Approval for Corporate Tax Cuts
- » Bulgaria's Debt Was EU's Second-Lowest in 2013
- » Ex Bulgarian President: Bulgaria Must Oppose South Stream Suspension
- » Apartment Prices in Bulgaria On the Rise After 1.5 Years' Drop
- » Retail Chains Contributed BGN 1 B in VAT to Bulgaria's Budget
- » Possible Gas Reserves at Bulgaria's Khan Asparuh Block at 100 bcm