Bulgaria Says China Eager to Import Its Goods
China is apparently interested in importing Bulgarian goods, Bulgarian Parliament Speaker Mihail Mikov has said during his visit to China.
Mikov stated that Chinese banks are ready to finance Bulgarian economic projects and the production of Bulgarian goods for the growing Chinese market.
The Bulgarian Parliament Chair met with local officials in the town of Chongqing.
The delegation headed by Mikov will return to Bulgaria on December 17.
- » London and Rome Lure Bulgarian Tourists for Easter
- » Bulgaria To Launch Tourism Campaign in Germany
- » Bulgaria's Ex-FinMin to Enter Supervisory Council of Russian VTB Bank
- » Consortium of 3 Banks to Sell Bulgarian Govt Bonds Worth BGN 3 B
- » Wheat Prices Could Soar if EU Approves Ukraine Loan
- » Bulgaria Scores Among Top High Growth Locations