Bulgarian Goalie Makes It to Europa League Group Stage Best XI
Ludogorets Razgrad’s goalkeeper Vladislav Stoyanov has been named in the best eleven of Europa League’s Group Stage.
The Bulgarian International kept four clean sheets in five UEFA Europa League Group B games, helping his team to a shocking first place in the group.
Stoyanov joined Ludogorets in January 2013. He was quick to fit in at the club, helping it to the Bulgarian league title in May.
Gonzalo Rodriguez, Nick Viergiver, Jordi Amat, Jan Vertonghen, Bebras Natcho, Hans Henrik Andreasen, Fabien Camus, Andriy Yarmolenko, Olcan Adin and Alan have also been included in the ideal team compiled by UEFA.com's reporters.
- » Ferrer Eliminates Dimitrov from Monte Carlo Masters
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov to Face Third Consecutive Spaniard
- » Bulgaria Bids to Host Homeless World Cup 2016
- » Difficult, But Successful Start for Dimitrov in Monte Carlo
- » Georgi Mladenov Becomes Bulgaria’s National Basketball Coach
- » Michael Schumacher Showing 'Signs of Progress'