Bulgarian Goalie Makes It to Europa League Group Stage Best XI
Ludogorets Razgrad’s goalkeeper Vladislav Stoyanov has been named in the best eleven of Europa League’s Group Stage.
The Bulgarian International kept four clean sheets in five UEFA Europa League Group B games, helping his team to a shocking first place in the group.
Stoyanov joined Ludogorets in January 2013. He was quick to fit in at the club, helping it to the Bulgarian league title in May.
Gonzalo Rodriguez, Nick Viergiver, Jordi Amat, Jan Vertonghen, Bebras Natcho, Hans Henrik Andreasen, Fabien Camus, Andriy Yarmolenko, Olcan Adin and Alan have also been included in the ideal team compiled by UEFA.com's reporters.
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
- » Bulgaria Beats Belarus 2:1 in Friendly Match
- » Bulgarian Stoichkov Enters Daily Mail ‘Top 100 World Cup Heroes’
- » Bulgarian Balakov in Pole Position to Take Over Stuttgart