Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry Organizing Open Door Days
Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry is organizing Open Door Days on December 13 and 14.
The visitors will be able to see the Foreign Minister's office and get acquainted with the main activities of Bulgaria's diplomatic services.
There will be a memory lane, where archive documents from the country's history, connected with the restoration of independence will be shown.
Another attraction is the exhibition dedicated to the European Parliament elections from 1979 to 2009, as well as an informational campaign for the upcoming EP elections in 2014.
At the children's corner, the youngest visitors can take part in an art workshop to design postcards for their peers from the refugee reception facilities.
The event is taking place for a second straight year. The reception hours are between 10 AM and 3 PM.
- » Ukraine, EU, Russia, US to Meet in Geneva
- » Bulgaria's President Accuses Russia of Destabilizing Ukraine
- » EU Approves EUR 1 B Aid Package to Ukraine
- » Ex-FM Solomon Passy: Bulgaria Is Only a Trojan Pawn of Russia
- » UNSC Fails to Agree on Ukraine amid Renewed Clashes
- » Russia's Ambassador to Bulgaria: We Will Respond to EU Sanctions