Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry Organizing Open Door Days
Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry is organizing Open Door Days on December 13 and 14.
The visitors will be able to see the Foreign Minister's office and get acquainted with the main activities of Bulgaria's diplomatic services.
There will be a memory lane, where archive documents from the country's history, connected with the restoration of independence will be shown.
Another attraction is the exhibition dedicated to the European Parliament elections from 1979 to 2009, as well as an informational campaign for the upcoming EP elections in 2014.
At the children's corner, the youngest visitors can take part in an art workshop to design postcards for their peers from the refugee reception facilities.
The event is taking place for a second straight year. The reception hours are between 10 AM and 3 PM.
- » Ukrainian Envoy to Bulgaria: Cuting Gas Supplies in No One's Interest
- » Bulgaria's President Plevneliev to Visit Qatar
- » UAE Lifts Visas for Bulgaria and 12 Other EU Member States
- » FM Vigenin: Bulgaria Supports Ukraine's Independence
- » FM Vigenin to Visit Kiev, Discuss Bulgarian Minority Rights
- » Russian Envoy to Bulgaria Backs Peaceful Resolution of Ukraine Crisis