L'Oreal, UNESCO Program in Bulgaria Gives Applicants More Time, Chances
L'Oreal Bulgaria and UNESCO's fellowship program "For Women in Science", which is taking place for the fourth time in Bulgaria, announced extension of its application deadline.
The program is backed by Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski and the Bulgarian Ministry of Education.
Women with PhD degrees aged up to 35 and working in the sphere of Life Sciences are eligible for the fellowships. The winners will receive fellowships worth EUR 5000 each, which they will be able to use for scientific research in Bulgaria.
The deadline for applications now is January 10, 2014. Details can be found on www.zajenitevnaukata.bg.
The L'Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science program has been promoting women in scientific research on a global scale since 1998.
The unique partnership is built around the L'Oreal-UNESCO Awards, the UNESCO-L'Oreal International Fellowships, and L'Oreal-UNESCO National Fellowships with the support of the UNESCO National Commissions.
- » Bulgaria's GERB Party Asks Education Minister to Resign
- » Bulgaria Last But One in EU by Education Spending as Ratio to GDP
- » Bulgarian Students Awarded NASA Space Settlement Contest Grand Prize
- » Israel to Build University in Bulgaria's Pravets
- » Bulgaria's University Graduates Take up Unskilled Jobs
- » Bulgarian Universities Granted BGN 21 M More in State Subsidy