Three ex-European Champions Among Possible Ludogorets Opponents
Three former European club champions (Juventus, Ajax, and Porto), are among the possible opponents for Bulgaria's Ludogorets Razgrad in the next round of the Europa League.
Ludogorets finished in 1st place in their group, which means they will be seeded in Monday's draw. However, this does not mean they are guaranteed an easier opponent.
Three of the sides who join the competition from the Champions League, have a formidable European record.
Juventus of Turin have been crowned European Champions on 2 occasions. Furthermore, they are the current Italian champions.
FC Porto has also been Europe's best on 2 occasions, while Ajax Amsterdam are 4-time continental champions.
Here are all the possible opponents for Ludogorets in the 1/16 final draw.
Viktoria Plzen (Czech Republic)
Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine)
Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel)
Slovan Liberec (Czech Republic)
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
- » Bulgaria Beats Belarus 2:1 in Friendly Match
- » Bulgarian Stoichkov Enters Daily Mail ‘Top 100 World Cup Heroes’
- » Bulgarian Balakov in Pole Position to Take Over Stuttgart