Don King to Attend Bulgaria's Pulev Match
The legendary boxing promoter Don King will watch live Saturday’s fight between Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev and American Joey Abell.
The 82-year old American promoter has arrived in Germany, where his fighter Marcus Oliveira will contest the WBA light heavyweight title with German Jurgen Brahmer.
King has promoted fights of the world’s greatest boxers, Muhammad Ali, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, and Mike Tyson.
Pulev is scheduled to come out on the ring against Abell around 9 PM Bulgarian time on Saturday. He was scheduled to fight Sherman Williams, but the Bahamian pulled out in the last moment due to injury.
- » Legendary Martin Petrov to Retire in Summer
- » Ferrer Eliminates Dimitrov from Monte Carlo Masters
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov to Face Third Consecutive Spaniard
- » Bulgaria Bids to Host Homeless World Cup 2016
- » Difficult, But Successful Start for Dimitrov in Monte Carlo
- » Georgi Mladenov Becomes Bulgaria’s National Basketball Coach