Hungary to Start South Stream in 2015
Hungary will launch the construction of the South Stream gas pipeline on its territory in 2015.
The track where the pipeline will pass remains to be outlined in the first quarter of 2014.
Last week, the European Commission warned countries through which the pipeline will pass, to renegotiate their agreements with Russia on the South Stream project, in order to comply them with EU laws.
“Hungary’s government will do everything in its power to remove obstacles in the way of implementing the South Stream gas pipeline and to see the formulation of a solution that is acceptable to all parties”, the National Development Ministry said on Monday.
The construction of South Stream is already under way in Russia, Bulgaria, and Serbia.
- » Rosatom Vows Regular Nuclear Fuel Supplies despite Ukraine Crisis
- » Bulgaria to Not See Electricity Price Hikes in Years – Socialist MP
- » Bulgaria Has Gas For Two Months
- » Westinghouse to Hire Bulgarian Subcontractors for Kozloduy NPP Unit7
- » Russia's Gazprom Agrees to 15% Gas Price Cut for Greece's DEPA
- » CEZ Denies Allegations of Exporting Profits