1 More Resigns from Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog
Mihail Dimitrov, member of the board of Bulgaria's energy watchdog has resigned following a similar move of his boss.
The news was announced by the chairman of the parliamentary energy committee Ramadan Atalay from the liberal, predominantly ethnic Turkish party Movement for Rights and Freedoms.
"Tensions in the energy sector persist; there are many shortcomings in DKEVR's work, including problems with constant changes in its management," said Atalay.
According to him, the watchdog must assume serious responsibilities and have sufficient staff to carry out constant control on energy and water companies that are regulated.
- » Bulgaria Will Fight for South Stream Gas Pipeline – Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: Gas Supply Disruptions Not Ruled Out
- » Turkey to Allow South Stream Passage "if Russia Requests It"
- » South Stream-Bulgaria: Work on Local Pipeline Section Continues
- » Chevron to Explore a Fifth Romanian Location for Shale Gas
- » Turkey Starts Building Gas Link with Bulgaria