1 More Resigns from Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog
Mihail Dimitrov, member of the board of Bulgaria's energy watchdog has resigned following a similar move of his boss.
The news was announced by the chairman of the parliamentary energy committee Ramadan Atalay from the liberal, predominantly ethnic Turkish party Movement for Rights and Freedoms.
"Tensions in the energy sector persist; there are many shortcomings in DKEVR's work, including problems with constant changes in its management," said Atalay.
According to him, the watchdog must assume serious responsibilities and have sufficient staff to carry out constant control on energy and water companies that are regulated.
- » EC Official: Suspension of South Stream Project Is Not Being Discussed
- » Bulgaria Will Not Stop South Stream Gas Pipeline – Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria Energy Minister, EU Commissioner to Extend South Stream Talks
- » Lukoil Neftochim Burgas Refinery Builds Heavy Waste Treatment Complex
- » Construction of South Stream in Bulgaria Starts in May or June
- » Ex Bulgarian President: Bulgaria Must Oppose South Stream Suspension