Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Arrive in Zagreb to Face Dinamo
Bulgaria's champions Ludogorets Razgrad have arrived in Croatia ahead of their last Europa League group game against Dinamo Zagreb on Thursday.
The match will be a formality, since Ludogorets have assured their 1st place finish in the group, while Dinamo will finish bottom, regardless of the result.
For this reason, the Bulgarians' coach Stoycho Stoev has decided to leave defenders Alexandre Barthe and Yordan Minev out of the team, since they are suffering light injuries.
Stoev admitted that many Ludogorets players are squeezing out the last remaining drops of energy, since the team has played 37 games from the start of the season, more than any other Bulgarian side.
Regardless of having qualified for the next round, Stoev believes his team will do everything possible to win the game.
This will also be a good chance for some of the players with less experience to prove themselves and challenge for a regular position.
- » Bulgaria’s Stiliyan Petrov Plays Charity Match for Leukemia
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Beats Haase in Indian Wells
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
- » Bulgaria Beats Belarus 2:1 in Friendly Match