Armed Robbers Raid Paris Jewelry Store
Armed robbers have raided a luxury jewelry store in Paris, stealing EUR 800 000 worth of watches.
"They entered, the male showed the butt of a revolver he had in his belt. Meanwhile, the lady took dozens of watches and placed them in a bag. They then left the shop on foot", said a Paris police chief, cited by Euronews.
The incident happened near the Place Vendome, not far from where another major luxury boutique robbery took place 2 months ago.
In yet another robbery, the Carlton Hotel in Cannes fell victim to jewelry robbers in July. The amount stolen was reported to be worth as much as EUR 1.4 M.
- » EU to impose sanctions on Russia Monday
- » Missing Malaysian Plane Tracked Off Western Coast – Report
- » Macedonia with Highest Share of Female MPs in Balkans
- » Stolen Passports on Disappeared Malaysia Plane Are 'No Terror Link'
- » Moscow Approves Humanitarian Aid to Sevastopol
- » Yanukovych: I Will Return to Kiev