Berbatov to Seek Fulham Exit in January - Report
Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov is considering leaving the club during the upcoming transfer window, according to his agent.
Emil Danchev has revealed that his client “would like, if possible, to find another option.”
"I don't usually speculate as nobody knows what will happen in January but what I can tell you is he (Berbatov) is not happy at Fulham,” Danchev has told British media, as cited by ESPN.
Turkish club Trabzonspor have been linked with the 32-year-old forward, but Dantchev suggested that his client would prefer to remain in the Premier League.
The Bulgarian, who has scored just twice in 12 appearances for the Cottagers this season, has six months left on his contract.
Fulham have refused to comment on the situation.
- » Legendary Martin Petrov to Retire in Summer
- » Ferrer Eliminates Dimitrov from Monte Carlo Masters
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov to Face Third Consecutive Spaniard
- » Bulgaria Bids to Host Homeless World Cup 2016
- » Difficult, But Successful Start for Dimitrov in Monte Carlo
- » Georgi Mladenov Becomes Bulgaria’s National Basketball Coach